Here we have shared some of the best death anniversary quotes. We have also listed some remembrance quotes for death anniversaries.
The death of any family member or friend is traumatic for the beloved ones. Leaving someone can be a source of never-ending pain. No doctor or physician has a cure for this acute pain. Passing time is the only medication for this pain.
Anniversary is a time when relatives or beloved ones of the deceased visited his grave and lay flowers on it. On death anniversaries people remember the beautiful and happy moments they spent with the deceased.
Death Anniversary Quotes
Here we have suggested some death anniversary quotes and messages:
- Death leaves a pain that no one can cure. I think of you every day every time.
- During this time our prayers and love are with you.
- Your beautiful smile and memories will remain alive in my heart. We feel incomplete after you have closed your eyes.
- Death is indispensable. So, we will meet on another side one day.
- We all wish you peace and comfort in the days ahead. Rest peacefully.
- You will always be in our memories, prayers, and heart. We miss you every day and every time. Rest in peace.
- There is no sorrow that earth can’t heal but the pain we are feeling is cureless on this earth. Rest in comfort.
- Feeling apart makes me sad but find comfort when I think that one day we will meet again.
- Even you are not here now but I feel you next to me. Hope you are in peace and comfort on another side.
1 Year Death Anniversary Quotes
Following are the best 1 year death anniversary quotes:
- It’s been ten years since you left us but your smiles and memories are still alive in this heart and house. Hope you rest in a better place.
- It is quite hard to accept that you have gone. Every day you cross my mind and fresh all the moments we spent together.
- The days after you leave are the toughest and painful days when I don’t find you by my side. Rest in comfort.
- Sometimes, I look up towards the sky and smile because I feel that was you up in the sky.
- I believe you have not gone away, you are living with us, listening, and seeing us. Rest peacefully in heaven.
- While seeing towards the sky, if I find you in the biggest star shining on the sky. Hope you will be in peace in another world.
- You have gone but your love and affection in our hearts will remain alive forever. RIP
- We can’t see and hear you anymore but we can feel you because you have a place in our hearts and mind. Rest peacefully in heaven.
Remembrance Quotes for Death Anniversaries
Here are some of the best remembrance quotes for death anniversaries:
- We have no right to question God but we feel that you went so soon. Rest in comfort and peace.
- It is daunting for me to believe that you have gone to another world. I miss you so much. Rest in comfort dear.
- There is not a single when I didn’t miss you or recall the time we spent together. It is so painful to live without you.
- I dreamt of living a whole life with you but you leave so soon that shattered all our dreams. Rest in peace.
- I have no words to explain the pain I’m feeling since you have gone. After you, it is so hard to live alive and breathe.
- Your death dies me inside. I feel pain in my soul but I can do nothing. God bless your soul with
- After you I have nothing that can fill the emptiness in my life. I miss you a lot. May your soul rest in peace.
- I know that no one can win the death. I feel uncomfortable all the time without you. May God bless your soul peace.
2 year death anniversary quotes
Below are some cool 2 year death anniversary quotes:
- Death is the biggest truth of life but it is very painful to bear. I miss you so much.
- You have died but I hope you are seeing and watching. We can feel you around us. God bless your peace in heaven.
- This is the saddest and the toughest day for me. This day you leave us and went to the other side. Rest in peace.
- I miss you every minute and every moment. I hope you are with angels in heaven.
- It’s been one year since you have closed your eyes and it seems like it was a few days ago. Stay peaceful in other worlds.
- The days we spent together on this earth were memorable. Your smile and memories are still fresh in my mind. May God bless you with peace.
- It’s been years that your beloved one died but feel comfortable because they have always been with you.
- I feel very sorry for your loss. On this anniversary, we pray that God bless the deceased with a peaceful place in heaven.
- After you have gone to another side, I feel a dark hollowness in my life, I hope you are looking down from above. Rest in peace.
Death Anniversary Quotes for Friend
These are some of the best death anniversary quotes for friend:
- It’s been a year you left us but I still have tears in my eyes. Your smile and memories are always beside me. I pray for you.
- When I didn’t find you by my side, I wish I could meet you once. I pray for you to be safe in heaven.
- It’s been 3 years since you died but I still feel you walking, listening, and seeing me. I can feel your presence dear. RIP
- I have never imagined a life without you even in my nightmares. I miss you so much. May God bless you with a safe and peaceful place in heaven.
- We can still feel your everlasting love affection and care even when you are not with us physically. Rest peacefully in heaven.
- It’s been 365 days since you have passed away. It will turn into years but you will always be alive in our hearts and memories. Our hearts still ache for you.
Death Anniversary Quotes for Brother
below are some best death anniversary quotes for brother:
- When I look up at the sky, I feel you in my soul, mind, and heart. I miss a lot every moment and every second. Rest in comfort and peace.
- Dear friend, I can’t forget you in my whole life. You were such a blessing for me but you went to another world so soon. I miss your smile and presence. May God bless you, soul, with peace.
- You were my soul mate. Your absence creates acute pain in the soul, heart, and mind. I miss you. I miss you and miss you a lot.
- No one can fill the emptiness your death has created. You were the only one. Hope you will be doing well in heaven.
- My love after I lost you, my soul, my eyes, and my heart still seeks you around me. Living without you is the hardest thing.
Father Death Anniversary Quotes
Below are some of the best father death anniversary quotes:
- You were my life, my everything. No one can replace you. May you find eternal peace in heaven.
- Nothing is as painful as the moment you left us. It is quite hard to bear this loss. Rest in peace.
- Since you have passed, I still feel that you are walking beside me, listening, and seeing me. You have gone but never forgotten.
- Your memories create a heartache that is unbearable for me. I miss you so much. RIP
- I find myself drowning in waves of your smile and memories. My prayers are always with your dear friend.