For the branding process and marketing strategy, the slogan plays an essential role. Slogans are memorable, a few words for the audience to persuade them to do an action that you want. Shortly, a slogan describes an offering appeal.
A catchy slogan takes 7 seconds to form the best impression. Can people think about the slogan? Yes. In 2013, the US surveyed about the awareness slogan the result shows that 45% of people heard that awareness slogan.
Know more about the slogan here. The article is about Domestic Violence Slogans. First, it will be better to know about domestic violence.
An Attempt of violence or dominance of one person on another in marriage or any other personal relationship is called domestic violence or domestic abuse.
The one who dominates is called the abuser. The purpose of domestic violence is to take control or dominance on one.
Domestic violence or abuse is never acceptable. You only deserve respect. We all want to end the domestic violence in our society. How to end domestic violence? There are many ways, but today we are using the slogans to say no to domestic violence. I am sure it will help you.
We are sharing some catchy and unique slogans of Domestic Violence. Scroll down…
Domestic Violence Slogans
Here are some catchy and clever domestic violence slogans:
- Don’t be silent if your partner is violent.
- Goodness is priceless.
- Treat with respectable manners.
- Abuse must prevent. Don’t repent.
- Be nice to her, sir.
- You must take care of her.
- Say no to domestic violence.
- There is a limit to patience.
- Prevent the torment.
- Be nice to your wife. It is your life.
- Beat your anger, not the family.
- Prevent abuse otherwise, you will lose.
- Make your character great. Kindness is a great trait.
- No excuse for abuse.
- Domestic abuse is a problem. Kindness is the solution.
- Violence is a problem, not a solution.
- It’s not ok.
- Silence leads to violence.
- Treat her with respect for your respectable daughter.
- Don’t be abuser, be a man.
Slogans Against Domestic Violence
Following are the best slogans against domestic violence:
- Treat her, what she expects.
- Abuse is not acceptable.
- Say no to domestic abusing.
- Domestic violence is objectionable. Raise your voice.
- Kindness is constructive, and violence is destructive.
- Talking for the repression of violence is a symbol of evolution.
- Now or never.
- Talk. Don’t beat.
- Stay peaceful. Spread love.
- If you are violent, you are a fool. Not cool.
- Become a peace ambassador in your home.
- Peace is more powerful than violence.
- Sit, use your wit.
- Give love, return the love.
- Violence is the worst action.
- Strongest is the kind one.
- Being silent. You can’t stop the violence.
- Give love to your family.
- Don’t create violence against violence. Just stop it.
- Violence produces evils.
- Don’t be a monster. Be human.
- If you keep silent over violence, then you are creating more violence.
- Fight against violence. Don’t make violence.
- Don’t waste your life. Stay calm.
- Think before creating violence.
- Stand for humanity against violence.
Crime Prevention Slogans
Here are some catchy crime prevention slogans for you:
- Don’t prove yourself weak. Be great, and stop the violence.
- There is no excuse for domestic violence.
- Choose conversation.
- Your man is your pride. Be nice to him.
- Life is not an action movie.
- Ask, listen, and stay calm.
- Violence kills your reputation.
- Get peace. Spread love.
- No love. No peace. Only violence. Just love.
- A life full of tears and fears is unimaginable.
- Violence is never a solution.
- Don’t convert your rudeness to domestic violence.
- Love. Kindness. Peace.
- Life is about peace.
- Life is mortal. Be kind to everyone.
- Your wife is your life. Calm down.
How to Write a Slogan for Domestic Violence
A slogan is a convincing and persuasive tool. How can a slogan convince the audience? You all are well familiar with electing a candidate in politics. The slogan is also widely used in politics. But we are showing you how a slogan convinces the people.
Do you know? A slogan wins the election. When the time comes to vote, the voters are only going to remember one thing about a candidate, and that is a slogan.
In 2008, Obama’s slogan “yes, we can” was so successful. And the slogan convinced the people to give the vote to Obama. So you have got that a slogan can convince the audience, but a slogan which is catchy, memorable, and aspirational.
In Domestic Violence slogans, convincing one matters the most. Domestic violence is evil for society.
You have to convince the oppressed and also should give advice to the dominant one. Convince an oppressed person with a slogan like “come up with a resolution, violence is never a solution.” As you know, the meaningfulness of a slogan is not only an essential part.
The slogan must be catchy, splendid, and unique. So we have shared 60+ domestic violence slogans. Pick a suitable one.
Writing a catchy slogan for a broad and tedious event, product, or service is not an easy task. However, by making little effort to think and research made it easy.
While writing a slogan for domestic violence, you should contemplate, to cover the main motive and repression of domestic violence.
Keep reading. We are showing you how to write a slogan for domestic violence.
Assure the Audience with Reasonableness
Give meaningful slogans to the audience. Persuade them to do their best according to the situation. Don’t be dishonest. Don’t write any wrong decision.
Give Gesture to the violent evils
Violence is evil. To persuade the people to get rid of this evil, you need to point out the evils and discomforts of violence.
Make it with Encouragement
While writing a slogan for domestic violence, use the words full of encouragement. An act with encouragement is the best act.
Keep Words Easy
People will convince of your slogan. But if your slogan is harder to understand or pronounce, you can’t convince or persuade someone to act.
Use Slogan Generator