In this blog post, we have shared some cool and attractive Say No to Tobacco Slogans. These Anti-tobacco slogans are very helpful in raising awareness among tobacco users to quit this bad habit.
The intention of this blogpost is to provide you with unique and constructive Anti-Tobacco Slogans that can be used freely on NO tobacco day and in other health promotion events. Our team has put forward a great effort to provide you with these distinctive and new No tobacco slogans.
Let’s give a look to these slogans we have for you, we hope you will like these slogans.
Say No To Tobacco Slogans
Here are some Say No to Tobacco slogans that you’ll like to consider:
- Not to be Regrettable, but to be Rejected Smoking should be avoided at all costs.
- Today, replace the smoke on your face with a grin, and tomorrow, illness will be replaced with happiness. Now is the time to give up.
- Say “yes” to life and “no” to tobacco.
- Say no to smoke and share and enjoy a healthy new environment.
- Smoke Is Equal To Suicide; It Is Death In Advance.
- Say YES to a smoke-free environment.
- Don’t start, be wise.
- Smoking? You’ve got to be kidding.
- To be hot, you don’t have to smoke!
- Don’t Be a Smoking Fool – Be Cool.
- Smoke isn’t a laughingstock.
- Smokers are a bunch of knuckleheads.
- Make sure your lips aren’t on fire.
Here are some Anti Smoking slogans that you’ll like to consider:
- Smoking Aids Weight Loss One Lung at a Time
- Smoking Causes Weight Loss.
- In the future, smoking will be illegal.
- A Serious Error.
- Quitters Do Win on Occasion.
- Stop smoking before you are stopped by smoke.
- Quit smoking. Please save your life.
- Stop… You are the Flower Who Has Burned Your Life.
- Take a another path, and put out the fire.
- The Only Place We Smoke Is On The Track.
- Getting started is the key to getting ahead.
Tobacco Day Slogans
Here are some Tobacco Day slogans that you’ll like to consider:
- We need to burn calories on a daily basis, not smoke.
- Every day, replace your cigarette with a glass of juice.
- Smoking is a killer.
- Cancer Isn’t a Joke, So Quit Smoking.
- Cigarettes Pierce Your Pocket.
- Smoking gives you a rush, but it also kills you.
- It’s the roads, not your lungs, that need to be tarred.
- Put down the lighter and be brighter.
- Cigarettes are mass murderers who travel in groups.
- Quit smoking today and reap the benefits of happiness tomorrow!
- Is it you who is smoking tobacco, or is it tobacco that is smoking you? Today is the day to quit!
- Smoking leaves an unseen mark on the body. It suffocates you with pollutants and tar.
Catchy Tobacco Slogans
Here are some catchy Tobacco slogans that you’ll like to consider:
- Smoking makes life a living misery for you.
- Cigarette smoke floods your life.
- Smoking gives you a rush, but it also kills you.
- Smoking is unhealthy and depressing.
- Stop smoking and start jogging instead.
- Say goodbye to cigarettes and hi to life.
- Smoking is a death pact.
- If you care about your family, you should quit smoking.
- Smokers are not your friends.
- Be a hero by quitting smoking.
- Tobacco and smoke make your life a mockery.
No Smoking Slogans
Here are some No Tobacco slogans that you’ll like to consider:
- Smoking is a choking hazard.
- Today’s smoker will become a ghost tomorrow.
- My adversary is his smoke.
- Cigarettes are the bad guy in your life.
- There are more enjoyable pleasures than smoking.
- Give up smoking. Your lungs are not chimneys.
- Let there be insight rather than cigarette light.
- Get rid of your smoking habit before it gets the best of you.
- Make a commitment to rid the world of smokes.
- Don’t smoke…don’t turn your house into a gas chamber.
How to write your own Say no to Tobacco Slogans on your own:
Tobacco use is proven to be harmful for human health. Hundreds of people every year suffer lung diseases and heart malfunction due to excesses use of Tobacco.
There is an immense need to raise awareness at every level against this abuse that is spreading at a very fast scale. To have more effect on your audience a good and meaningful slogan can help you. Slogans are short and meaningful catch phrases that draws public’s attention and delivers the intended message more effectively.
If you don’t find a good slogan anywhere on internet and you want to have a unique Anti slogan of your own. We have some useful and productive guidelines for you to follow.
These guidelines are very basic and easy to follow. We have compiled them according to the standards used by professionals around the world in writing professional and effective slogans.
Let’s give a read to these tips and tricks we have for you.
Keep your slogans simple:
Simple phrases that are meaningful are easy to understand and hence have more effect on people. Simplicity depends on the use of words. Keep in view your targeted audience and use words that suits your audience.
Produce something New:
When you are writing a slogan that is intended to raise awareness. Create something that attracts people towards it. Try to understand your audience and write accordingly. New and unique words are more interesting and helpful to remind people about what is in their interest and what can be harmful.
Get input from health professionals:
When writing a slogan on something that is new to you. take help from concerned individuals. As in the case of awareness against tobacco use. Consult health professionals to get knowledge regarding the effects of tobacco on human health.
Then use this knowledge in a way that the slogans sound catchy and informational for the audience. This will help you write a good Anti-tobacco slogan in less time.